Position: Foreign trade salesman
1. Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations, and signing contracts;
2. Responsible for production tracking, delivery, and on-site supervision;
3. Responsible for document review, customs declaration, settlement, after-sales service, etc.
4. Customer expansion and maintenance;
5. Organizing and filing business related materials;
6. Report on related business work.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade or business English;
2. More than 2 years of business experience in the trade field, and experience in foreign companies is preferred;
3. Familiar with trade operation procedures and related laws and regulations, and have professional knowledge in the trade field;
4. Have a high level of English, a good level of computer operation, and have relevant trade operation certificates such as customs declaration certificates.
5, with good business development capabilities and business negotiation skills, strong public relations awareness, with a strong sense of professionalism, teamwork and independent ability, courage to open up and innovation.